Less than 100 km from Toulouse, the Land of Traces will allow children to awaken their curiosity and their sense of observation of the traces left by the animals of our mountains.
In the afternoon, you will have the choice between visiting the reptile farm to learn more about the animal world.
Additional Information :
In the Land of Traces: Bus parking nearby - Picnic area (outdoor room on reservation) - Toilets nearby.
1 - Guided tour of the Land of Traces in Saint-Lizier
- Casting and interpretation.
- The mountain.
- Prehistory and excavations.
- The wolf cave.
- The burrow.
- The vegetal animal.
- The workshop defiles and clues wild animals.
- The wood workshop.
12:00 p.m.: Picnic taken from the bag.
2 - Guided tour of the reptile farm in Alzen
15:30 p.m .: End of activities.
PEDAGOGICAL OBJECTIVES - CYCLES 1 and 2
- Observe and describe to conduct investigations.
- Acquire knowledge about biodiversity and adaptation to the environment.
- Respect living things and acquire responsible behavior.
- Listen, compare, analyze, exchange and share.
Prices / Validity
Child: 15,50 €
|(from 01/01/2023 to 31/12/2023)||Min. €15,50|
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
- Bank transfer
The price does not include
The price does not include: Transport, picnic, personal expenses, optional travel/cancellation insurance.
The price includes
The price includes: Admission and workshops at the Land of Traces, admission and guided tour of the reptile farm.