Truly transformed when the snowflakes land on its peaks, the mountain takes on a face in winter that allows for new activities. Corridors, chutes, snow slopes and frozen waterfalls shape this mountainous setting that the Bureau des Guides invites you to discover with its mountaineering and ice climbing outings.
Here are the Mountaineering and Ice climbing outings supervised by the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Guides Office:
- Corridors of the Pyrenees (1 day): Experience a sunrise at altitude by biting your crampons in the morning frost and passing through corridors of ice. Emotions guaranteed!
- My first alpinist steps in Ax 3 Domaines (1/2 day): Introduce yourself to mountaineering on the peaks of the Ax 3 Domaines resort! Admire the 360 ° panorama of the Pyrenees!
- Snowshoeing / Mountaineering Summits (1 day): The mix between snowshoes and mountaineering! Experience a real winter adventure on the mountainside, where snowshoes will sometimes give way to crampons and mountaineering ropes!
- Corridors and chutes of the Sierra de Cadi (2 days): Go and conquer the Sierra de Cadi! Known for its diversity of landscapes, you will achieve beautiful glacial routes that will delight lovers of high mountains and climbing!
- Corridors and goulottes of the Pyrenees (1 day): The Pyrenees constitute a favorable ground for mountaineering! Practice this discipline in complete safety thanks to the guides from the Bureau des Guides!
- Ice climbing initiation (1 day): Discover the beauty and splendor of frozen waterfalls in winter. Real ice curtains, live a real magical moment whatever your level.
- The Great Ice Roads (1 day): once you have completed your initiation, it's time to improve your ice climbing technique thanks to this activity!
All Mountaineering and Ice Cascade activities of the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Guides Office are supervised by qualified mountain guides.
For any further information, do not hesitate to consult the Winter mountaineering page and the Ice climbing page of the official website of the Pyrenees Ariégeoises Guides Office.
Prices / Opening
- corridors of the Pyrenees: 190 €
- long icy routes: €220
- summit mountaineering snowshoe: €85
- ice climbing initiation: 90 €
- corridors and chutes of the Pyrenees: 220 €
- corridors and chutes of the Sierra de Cadi - initiation: 300 € (over 2 days, price per day)
- corridors and chutes of the Sierra de Cadi - improvement: 340 € (over 2 days, price per day)
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
- Bank transfer
- Supervised practice
- Climbing sports / Rope sports
- Ice sports
- Ice climbing