The strengths of this experience:
- Circuit developed by cyclists from the Ariègeoise and the FFvélo,
- Accommodation in a natural setting at the foot of the famous "Plateau de Beille",
- A special circuit route des corniches and plateau de Beille,
- The train station 5 minutes by bike from the accommodation,
- A program dedicated to accompanying non-cyclists "Pastoral walk, local products and delicacies".
This complex located at the foot of the Beille plateau offers accommodation in a stopover gîte, quiet and in the middle of nature. Your hosts can arrange for a pre-chosen catering meal to be delivered to you and served at the table.
BIKE RECEPTION SERVICES
You have at your disposal:
• space for your bikes and equipment,
• tools for repairing minor damage,
• a dedicated space for cleaning your bikes,
• a laundromat for washing and drying your sports outfits.
Supporters: to each their own formula!
The Beille plateau is a famous climb for cyclists, which you will find up there, but not only! A hotspot for Nordic activities in winter, the Plateau de Beille retains its natural charm in all seasons!
1 - Visit of the must-see sites around Les Cabannes
🌙 Dinner and overnight at the Les Oustalous complex in Les Cabannes.
2 - Cyclosport circuit `` Le plateau de Beille ''
During this day with your head in the handlebars, you will take the beautiful and panoramic road of the cornices to cross the small villages of Ariège before the famous climb of the Beille plateau at an altitude of 1m, on arrival. [DISTANCE: 790km D + 51m D- 2100m - 2100h4]
???????? Consult the itinerary
Prices / Validity
Price of stay / person: 54,50 €
|Price stay / person - stay 2 days / 1 night - from May to October - 10 people minimum||Min. 54,50€|
The price includes
- Accommodation for 1 night in a stopover gîte, in 2-bed rooms (occupancy 1 or 2 people) / beds made on arrival / supply of blankets and mattress and pillow sheets / meals: breakfast lunch, picnic to take away and dinner with wine included / tourist tax / gpx circuits and routes sheets
The price does not include
- Transport / cycling and any repairs / supply of towels / entry and visits to suggested sites / insurance: assistance / repatriation, cancellation of trips.
- Bank and postal checks
- Holiday vouchers
- Eurocard - Mastercard