- Appréhender la notion de temps, de Préhistoire et de technique (retrouver les gestes qui ont révolutionné la vie des premiers hommes).
- Discover prehistoric habitats.
- Initiate to a scientific approach.
- Practice a phase.
- Highlight the relationships between humans and animals in Prehistory.
Parking bus - Aire de jeux - Toilettes - Espace pique-nique - Espace boutique - Accessible aux personnes à mobilité réduite.
1 - Workshops at the Prehistory Park, depending on the module
Module 1: the art of prehistory.
Module 2: life during prehistory.
Each module provides during the first morning, a personalized welcome presenting the Park and the content of the stay (reconstruction, participatory workshops, guided tours). A slide show will expose the general frameworks of prehistory: chronology, man, environment and will present the chosen theme.
- Art Workshop: manufacture of pigment, furniture, ornaments, bone work.
- Modeling and engravings workshop.
- Work of the skin workshop.
- Music Workshop.
- Fire lighting workshop.
- Flint cutting workshop.
- Hunting workshop.
For your accommodation, we have selected collective accommodation centers approved by DDCSPP / National Education.
Evening entertainment: an evening of Ariège tales and legends.
Prices / Validity
Price of stay / person: 129,90 €
|Rate of stay / person - School trips - 3 days / 2 nights||Min. 129,90€|
The price includes
- Full board accommodation from dinner on the 1st day to lunch on the last day, sheets and snacks provided. The activities and visits mentioned. The storytelling evening.
The price does not include
- Transport, picnic on the 1st day.
- Bons CAF
- French bank and postal checks
- Travellers cheques
- French "Chèques vacances"