In winter, it is possible to enjoy Ariège by practicing beautiful unusual activities that look like the Far North! Walks in sled dogs or even ski-joering, through the construction of an igloo, the bivouac winter on snake-gliss, the fatbike, a large panel awaits all winter lovers for extraordinary sensations to share with loved ones.
Our selection of fun activities to do with friends:
- The fatbike: big tires for sliding and rolling the tracks of Ax-3-Domaines by mountain bike or on the Beille plateau! An absolutely brilliant activity, to try this winter!
- The snake-gliss: in Mijanès-Donezan or Ax-3-Domaines, we embark on this toboggan “train” and descend the slopes zigzagging like a snake!
Our selection of activities to do with the family:
- Building an igloo: the winter classic, learning how to build an igloo is not child's play! Construction of bricks to then form a shelter, toddlers will feast on this construction game!
- The dog sled ride: as in the far north, in the Ariège Pyrenees, at the Plateau de Beille or Col du Chioula, this activity amazes young and old! ?
- Ski-joëring: unique in the Pyrenees, with skis on your feet, you can let yourself be towed by the black horses of Merens, lords of Ariège?
Activities for the more athletic
- Ice climbing
- Winter mountaineering
Do not forget to consult our webcams to find out the weather and snow conditions at time T!