- Finding one's bearings, orienting oneself and situating oneself in geographical space.
- Raising awareness of local heritage and local history.
- Discover the living world through farm animals and plants.
- Respect living things and acquire responsible behavior.
- Learn while having fun.
Optional: extend your stay with an overnight stay at the La Tanière des débrouillards accommodation center and educational activities at Pays des traces in Saint-Lizier.
Ranking & labels
- Regional Natural Park - Ariège
1 - Treasure hunt or land art walk in Saint-Lizier
12 noon: picnic from the bag.
2 - Visit of the Cazalas farm to Montesquieu Avantès
15:00 p.m.: end of activities.
Prices / Validity
Others: 5,80 €
|School outings||Min. €5,80|
The price includes
- the supply of the little exploration guide to discover the city of Saint-Lizier (cycle 2), the land art activity (cycle 1), the visit of the Cazalas farm.
The price does not include
- transport, picnic.
- Debit card
- French bank and postal checks
- French "Chèques vacances"