Open during the holidays.
Health protocol respected "
Do you like the Pyrenees, sled dogs make you dream? Come to the Plateau de Beille, this dream has come true. "Life is a good lost for those who have not lived it as they would have liked".
Passionate professionals welcome you: a range of friendly activities in a single site. Nordic dogs as companions so that these moments are your adventure. A life-size ANGAKA desire! to live intensely.
Activities available in different formulas depending on the season:
- Sled dogs (discovery on walks, immersion in the heart of the pack)
- Snowshoeing (initiation, out of the tracks, at night, ...)
- Igloo construction and unusual night
- Horse sleigh
- Ski joering (solo or duo)
- Theme breaks (Lapp Christmas, New Year's Eve in trapper mode, ...)
- With sled dogs (6-legged walking, cani kart, immersion in the heart of the pack)
- With the Mérens horse (carriage ride, long ride for confirmed riders)
- MTB and arapaho (with electric assistance or without)
- Theme walk (geological, treasure hunts, ...)
- Evening initiation to astronomy
- Hiking (GR10)
And if the Nordic peoples fascinate you, the yurts and tipis of the Nordic village invite you to extend the trip for a night under the stars ...
A team of passionate professionals:
State-certified mountain guides, mushers, riding instructors, we all have a specialty to share with you. We welcome you to our small Nordic village in a spirit of conviviality, meeting and respect for the nature that surrounds us. Our wish is to make you live an immersive experience in the most beautiful of natural environments. We are professionals committed to responsible tourism.