14 adventure courses combining acrobranch, climbing and via ferrata. All ages and all audiences. await you there:
- 2 Balancing trails (green) MARMOTTE and PETIT LOUP for 2/6 year olds, La Clairière des Pitchouns, balance play area (2/12 years old)
- Château DESMAN (green) from 3 years old
- OURSON acrobranche course (green) for 3/6 year olds
- KOALA acrobranche course (green) for 6/12 years old, from 1,10 m
- LYNX acrobranche course (green) from 6 years old or 1,10 m
- 2 acrobranche courses (blue): PANDA and MOUFLON for families and children from 1,20 m
- MARSUPILAMI adventure course (blue) for families and children from 1,30 m
- 2 Adventure courses (red): SQUIRREL and ISARD for adults and adolescents from 1,40 m
- GYPAETE adventure course (brown) for adventurers from 1,50 m. Technical and sports course with the largest zip line in the park (160 m)
- KING KONG adventure course (black) for athletes from 1,60 m. Technical and very sporty.
- TYRO JUMP course: 4 zip lines and a big jump of 20 meters (from 10 years old).
The most of the summer
- The “Canyon d'Orlu” canyoning course in the very heart of the AKROBRANCH Park in Orlu. Duration: ½ day, from 14 years old.
- Nocturnal adventure courses every Thursday evening from 21 p.m. to midnight.
- Restaurant Le Bistrot des Forges open.
AKROBRANCH d'Orlu also offers:
- The Paintball area, an adventurous spirit, melted into the natural environment of the Orlu National Reserve, Indiana Jones style.
- A picnic area set up on the edge of the La Clairière des Pitchouns playground.
- Le Bistrot des Forges: on the terrace, facing the torrent and the great Gnioles waterfall, come and taste our homemade cuisine, based on mostly local fresh produce.
Restaurant “Le Bistrot des Forges”, Bar, Snacking
Shaded car park
TOURISM QUALITY LABELED SITE
We hope to see many of you!
Ranking & labels
- Qualité Tourisme Occitanie Sud de France
- Outdoor quality Ariège Pyrenees
Prices / Opening
Single price: from 6 € to 28 €
(from 22/04/2023 to 31/10/2023)
|Min. €6||Max. €28|
- Bank / credit card
- Vacation check
|From April 22 to October 31, 2023|
- From 2 years old)
- Groups welcome up to 300 people