Entrust your project to two experts from group tourism in the Ariège department: Pascale and Karine! We are both from Ariège and we love our department to the point of wanting to share with you the best of Ariège, to make you discover the nuggets, the unusual, the most beautiful places dear to our hearts, each with our sensitivity, our experience, our passions but with a common determination: to welcome you as best as possible so that your trip is a success ...
- Benefit from a single point of contact for a complete and personalized service: full management of the organization of the stay, or of the day, from reservation to invoicing.
- Access the professional field skills, specialists in their department.
- Get a response to your request in a 48 hour delay.
- Receive a proposal from à la carte program to best suit the needs of your group.
- Access rich and varied offers in days, weekends, stays, seminars with cultural, nature, sporting activities, ...
- Enjoy free quotes and processing fees offered when making your reservation.
- Book in Ariège and collect loyalty points to obtain discounts on your trips within our network of partner departments Destination Groups.
Come quietly in Ariège Pyrénées
The reception conditions for groups will continue to be specific in 2021 due to the precautions to be taken following the Covid-19 pandemic.
Respect for sanitary measures is essential for us. To welcome you in optimal conditions, in our selection of excursions and stays, we have privileged accommodation, sites and activities that are able to meet and apply the requirements of official health protocols.
For each step of your program, we will inform you of the sanitary provisions in force when you come.
Our only goal is that you can safely enjoy your getaway in the great outdoors.
We look forward to supporting you in the construction of your stay or your day in Ariège Pyrénées! Karine and Pascale
Our favorites in pictures
- La Talc de Luzenac quarry, the largest open pit talc quarry in the world
- Le Foix castle, a medieval treasure to rediscover
- Ariège gastronomy: croustade, cheeses, lemonade, cold meats ... direct from our producers
- A dog sled ride, a baptism at the Plateau de Beille
- La underground river of Labouiche, the longest navigable underground river in Europe