Le Beille platter is one of first Nordic sites of France ! Located 1h30 from Toulouse, summer and winter, a magical panorama awaits travelers at an altitude of 1800m. The Beille plateau, in an authentic and preserved and rich environment, offers the possibility of practicing exceptional activities such as cross-country skiing snowshoes, sledge, dog sled rides in winter or the cani-walk and la summer hike.
Winter and its Scandinavian air
With its large virgin spaces and its 360 ° view of the peaks of the Pyrenees and Occitanie, le beille tray, is a space conducive to disconnection, and contemplation. Couples love to take a snowshoe walk on the resort's slopes in winter, slaloming between the pines with hooks hand in hand while families will have fun at build snowmen, go sledding or do a dog sled ride !
The most athletic will enjoy cross-country skiing on the domain's deliciously groomed slopes!
- You can access Beille by car through the village of Les Cabannes (compulsory equipment in winter).
- By shuttle from Tarascon, Aston and Les Cabannes every weekend and school holidays.
- Areas in all zones, from the opening to the closing of the resort.
The Beille plateau in summer
In summer, Beille is the refuge for all lovers of unspoiled nature. Here, wide steppes worthy of Mongolia and a great breath of fresh air. Easily accessible, with family or solo, the Plateau de Beille is the unmissable spot for a successful passage in Ariège and Occitanie.
Ideal for walking, observe cows and horses in freedom, have a picnic, have a drink on the terrace facing our most beautiful peaks, the Beille plateau also concentrates a wide range of outdoor activities!
For lovers of the little queen, the ascent by road bike to Beille is essential! Physical, it remains one of the most beautiful climbs in Occitanie, famous thanks to the 6 Tour de France arrivals from 1998 to 2015! 🚴♂️
Top 3 activities to do in summer
- Explore the surroundings by cani-kart, cani-rando or on horseback
- Climb to the Plateau de Beille from the village of Cabannes by road bike
- Hit the trails by mountain bike or Electric mountain bike.