Municipality of Appy Altitude: 900 m Location: above the municipalities of Luzenac and Lordat Number of inhabitants: 29 Distances: Luzenac 10 km- Ax-les-Thermes 18 km-Tarascon-sur-Ariège 20 km Very pretty little village in the mountains, Appy was donated in 1074 by the Counts of Foix to the Abbey of Cluny, under the name Pinus. The village became almost uninhabited, so much so that there was a period of 64 years without any marriage. The marriage of two inhabitants, in 1946, and that of 2010 which was the subject of an article in La Dépêche du Midi for the occasion. Appy is a famous village without bell towers since 2017, and the cult depends on the parish of Luzenac precisely. The village is known in particular for its pond located at an altitude of 1734 m and offering an incredible view of the Haute-Ariège valley, and leading to the Col de Girabal (1996 m), or even to the Pic de Saint-Barthélémy . Also note the presence of a very pretty restored mill. Opening hours of the town hall: Saturday: 14 p.m. to 16 p.m.